Hello Everyone! Welcome to Lovingly, Lissa and my turn on the Alexandria blog hop.
Where do I even start with this fabric line? Well, I can tell you I was so excited when it arrived that I totally forgot to take pictures and just started cutting right into it! It’s just luscious. The deep purple blender, with the teals of the main print just mix together and make your eyes go “WOW” and your heart thump a little.
See? I wasn’t lying at all. Just look at the way the orange and teals just pop against that purplicious background.
My helper and I couldn’t pick which color tulips looked better, so we took pics behind them all!
He’s either playing peek a boo or asking me if we are done yet.
There are so many more choices in this fabric line that I didn’t even get to use in my quilt. You really can’t go wrong with it. In a moment I am going to give you a list of all the other makers on this blog hop just so you can see it all.
But first! I did it! I actually did it! I overcame my fear and wrote a pattern!
The last stop on our blog hop is May 30. So I am giving everyone until June 7, 2019 to purchase my pattern for only $5. After that it will retail at $9. For now it is only available as a pdf file through my shop on Etsy. Paper patterns may happen in the future if there is a demand for them.
ShoppeLovinglyLissa <—— Click here to purchase the pattern!!!!!
Want to win a free copy? Head over to my post on Instagram and enter!
And now, the list of links to all the creative makers of this blog hop. You just have to check each one out. It is totally worth the time, I’m not kidding.
- April 25 – Emily – sewdarnclose.com
- April 30 – Meg -megmadesewing.com
- May 2 – Sharon – colorgirlquilts.com
- May 7 – Lissa – https://lovinglylissa.com <——–YOU ARE HERE
- May 9 – Sherry – poweredbyquilting.com
- May 14 – Jen – dizzyquilter.com
- May 16 – Diane -dianesullivandesigns.com
- May 21 – Steph – stephjacobsonsdesigns.com
- May 23 – Nicole – modernhandcraft.com
- May 28 – Allison -allison-sews.com
- May 30 – Loni – havinsewmuchfun.com